Thursday, March 15, 2007

Willows in Oxford


Perhaps it's foolish, but when I think of what I want to do after my education, I realize that I want to be a farmer. It's not the most obvious choice for a philosophy major, and with a pile of student debt, it's a considerably unobtainable. The thing is, there are very few people I enjoy spending time with. First impressions are deceiving; once you get to know me, you realize that I am not a people person - I'm far to honest and out-spoken for that. I'm far better with plants than with people, and even better with yarn. My fingers fly among yarn and needles while my mind spins new patterns for me to create. I love my alone time. I think a big old house in the country with a couple of sheep grazing on the front yard would be just perfect for me.

No comments: