Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No Sales Etsy Team: The Blog

I would like to tell you a bit about the No Sales??? team on etsy. It a group of talented individuals who work together to help each other improve our shops.

It might be sharing ideas about photography, or how to best use keywords to get found by a search. It's a really good group of people. Most of us are new to etsy and are still finding our feet. If you are an etsy person, and your sales are still getting started, it's a wonderful place to visit.

One of the things we do is to give each other shop critiques. There is a list you sign up on if you would like to be cirqued and we are slowly working our way through it. My shop critique was really informative, but I learned so much more by looking at other people's shops. It helped me look at etsy like I am a buyer again and understand what shoppers look for and what they really don't like. I can then take this new bit of insight and go back to my own shop and look for where I need to make changes.

If you have a chance, please have a peek at the No Sales??? blog. New feature on the blog is a shop spotlight kind of things. I've had too little sleep to explain this well, so please hop on over to the blog and have a look for yourselves.


1 comment:

Josiane said...

That kind of support is always very useful as you are getting involved in a new venture such as selling on Etsy. I'm glad you could find it with that team!