Friday, January 04, 2013

Got a Cough? Take the week off.

Got a Cough? Take the Week off.

Kind of catchy don't you think?  I don't know if I drempt it or if it is something put out by the local health authority  but there is some strong wisdom there.  It might have also been a dream, but I heard this is shaping up to be one of those really bad years for colds and flues.

We have a cold in the house, it's a real dozy.  Worst I've seen in years.

So please don't think I'm avoiding you.  We are just being selfish and keeping all the germs to ourselves.  They are mine!  All Mine!  You can't have any!

Not that we can actually take the week off.  The chickens would be very hungry if we did that.  But we can avoid people like (we have) the plague.

When we are feeling better we will return to the real world, maybe.  It's actually nice and quiet here these days - If you don't count the sneezing and coughing.

1 comment:

Josiane said...

I hope you'll feel better soon. Take care of yourself!